The Vatican Film Library announces the recent publication of the latest issue of its biannual journal on medieval and Renaissance manuscript studies, Manuscripta: A Journal for Manuscript Research. In publication since 1957, the journal features articles and reviews and welcomes submissions on medieval manuscripts and their texts, manuscript production, paleography, codicology, illumination, library history, catalogues, and other subjects. Inquiries should be directed to the editor, Susan L’Engle.
- Albert Derolez, “The Abbey of Saint-Bertin, the Liber Floridus, and the Origin of the Gesta Francorum Hierusalem expugnantium”
- Thomas Gobbitt, “The Manuscript Contexts of the Old English Frið of Ælfred and Guðrum”
- Nadezhda Kavrus-Hoffmann, “Catalogue of Greek Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Collections of the United States of America. Part VII: Madison, NJ, Drew University, Rose Memorial Library”
- Mark Alan Singer, “Evidence for an Early English Plenary Missal: The Flyleaves of MS Bodley 386”
- Thirty-Ninth Annual Saint Louis Conference on Manuscript Studies: Abstracts of Papers