The Knights of Columbus Vatican Film Library announces the recent publication of the latest issue of its biannual journal on medieval and Renaissance manuscript studies, Manuscripta: A Journal for Manuscript Research. The journal features articles and reviews and welcomes submissions on medieval manuscripts and their texts, manuscript production, paleography, codicology, illumination, library history, catalogues, and other subjects. Inquiries should be directed to the editor, Susan L’Engle.
- Javier del Barco, “Reconstructing the Early History of Two Kabbalistic Manuscripts from El Escorial Library”
- Brandon W. Hawk, “A Greco-Latin Numerical List in a St. Gall Fragment”
- Nadezhda Kavrus-Hoffmann, “Catalogue of Greek Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Collections of the United States of America, Part VI: Boston, Massachusetts, Miscellaneous Collections, and Providence, Rhode Island, Brown University”
- Konstantinos Terzopoulos, “A Checklist of Manuscripts Containing Byzantine Chant Notation in the Gennadius Library of the American School of Classical Studies in Athens, Greece”
- Cyrus, Cynthia J. The Scribes for Women’s Convents in Late Medieval Germany (Alison I. Beach)
- Fiesoli, Giovanni, and Elena Somigli, Eds. RICABIM: Repertorio di inventari e cataloghi di biblioteche medievali dal secolo VI al 1520 = Repertory of Inventories and Catalogues of Medieval Libraries from the VIth Century to 1520 (Albert Derolez)
- van Buren, Anne H. Illuminating Fashion: Dress in the Art of Medieval France and the Netherlands, 1325–1515 (Désirée Koslin)